You're an industry veteran - pushing boundaries of your craft. You're capable of being wholly accountable for schedules, tasks, high level production concepts, and the team of people working around you. You have a fundamental understanding of the clients' project, from art to design to playability, and intent to an understanding of the market risks and rewards of the development decisions of our team. You have a thorough understanding of the tools used in our industry and their various shortcomings. You foster the growth and development of our team, facilities, internal and external relations, and studio as a whole, shaping it with responsibility and respect towards our shared vision of the future.
• At least three shipped real-time productions or five years experience developing visual effects within a real-time environment
• Extremely collaborative, detail-oriented, and can work well with a diverse team.
• Excellent leadership skills and ability to manage client priorities and projects, while fostering a collaborative team environment internally.
• Strong understanding of asset optimization & project/time management
• Bonus: A technical understanding of shader authoring, tool & pipeline building, or other tech-artist qualifications.
Beyond-FX is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.