About the position...
You're a talented and self-managing team member, capable of managing complex tasks and systems. You're a good judge of quality and time scheduling, and can speak adequately to the production risks and rewards of your decisions. You understand the full extent of the client project, including the intended experience, art, and design needs. You mentor the growth of our team, participate as an inspired, respectful contributor, and help upkeep or build our facilities/infrastructure. You're an example of our culture and values in external relations with our clients and in public domains relevant to Beyond-FX.
- Experience in Unity, Unreal, or equivalent game engine VFX tools
- Experience in Photoshop, Maya, or 3DS Max
- A strong eye for appealing, visually coherent VFX and a strong grasp of animation principles.
- At least two shipped real-time productions or 3+ years of experience developing visual effects within a real-time environment
- Extremely collaborative, detail-oriented, and can work well with a diverse team
- Excellent leadership skills and ability to manage client priorities and projects, while fostering a collaborative team environment internally
- A technical understanding of shader authoring, tool & pipeline building, or other tech-artist qualifications
- Fluid simulation experience with Houdini, RealFlow
An art test may be requested as part of our application process. We are open to considering candidates who will report to work either in-studio (Los Angeles) or be fully remote.
NOW INTERVIEWING FOR POSITIONS STARTING IN EARLY 2023
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
Beyond-FX is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.